This is a draft during the test phase. The actual legal documents to be updated by the best launch.
At Attratr, our goal is to build a community that each member respects and helps one another to the best of their ability, communicates, has a meaningful time, and finds a better way to grow business and creativity together. We want Attractr to become a public square that is vibrant and safe for a diverse range of creators and their communities.
We just started our journey to build Attractr so the platform is still in MVP (minimum viable product) phase. Our commitment is to develop and optimize our platform that creators love to use. Our priority is for creators to be motivated and have a team behind them to collaborate. At the same time, we need each creator to onboard, challenge themselves, and work hard to reach their goal. Because you are raising funds on Attractr from members, each creator has to be accountable for what they do, manage their Live Room calendar, communicate with members, and/or deliver membership perks.
Community Guidelines is to help protect Attratr, all members (audiences and creators), businesses and our partners, and others who visit or use our website and services. These Guidelines are part of our Acceptable Use Policy and our Terms of Service, and any terms defined by the Terms of Service (such as capitalized words like “User,” “Site,” etc.) have the same meaning here. These Guidelines apply to everyone, and clarify what is and is not allowed on Attractr. By using Attractr, you agree to our Terms of Service, including these Guidelines. In the spirit of keeping Attractr a safe and welcoming place for all, we ask that you help us uphold these Guidelines by letting us know if they are being violated.
A. Our Rules
All members are required to abide by these Community Guidelines, including by acknowledging that certain conduct is prohibited, and certain content may be restricted or removed from Attractr’s Site.
- Identity, Age Requirements: In short, you are who you say you are. Please be yourself -- and if you’re an Attractr member subscribing to Creator’s paid membership OR if you’re a Creator raising funds by offering membership, you must be at least 18 years old. Don’t provide a false identity or submit any incorrect or misleading information about yourself when you sign up for an Attractr account. Use your real name and your own photographs. Do not make deep fake accounts.
No burners. If you’re mid-suspension or have been banned from Attractr, don’t try to circumvent our enforcement processes by making another account. We also ask that you not create multiple accounts, unless you have a legitimate reason for doing so (for example, if you have a business account and want to create a personal one).
- No Illegality (including Fraud): It’s important to understand that our rules aren’t the only ones that matter; many of our Guidelines are based on laws. Accordingly, you may not promote, encourage, or engage in any illegal conduct on, using, or directed at, Attractr. Do not submit requests or create content that violates any law, regulation, court order, or other legal process, including attempts at phishing, money laundering, theft, and fraud. We also prohibit the depiction, promotion, or trade of illegal drugs or other controlled substances on or through the Site. In reviewing potentially illegal conduct, Attractr may (in its sole discretion) take into account additional context and the severity of the conduct in question.
- Be accountable and responsible: As a Creator who offers paid membership and/or free Live Room scheduled, you are responsible to deliver perks you promised to members. These members are there to support you and ready to buy a ticket to see you on stage. Please be accountable and responsible to your audiences, and always up to date on your calendar and perks deliverable. Please find more about cancellation and refund policy when member demands for these options and what implications apply to your payouts.
As a member (audience), you are responsible to attend as much as you can for Live Room activities, paid and free, as you book. You can reschedule or cancel your Live Room scheduled activities when necessary. Please find how to reschedule or cancel Live Room activities here.
- No Hate or Disparaging Speech: We created Attractr to provide entertainment, joy, personalized journey, and memorable experiences through connection. Everyone has the right to converse their thoughts. However, please do not use hateful or disparaging speech on Attractr. We do not permit language or content that attacks, demeans, dehumanizes, discriminates, or threatens violence. We also prohibit content that promotes organizations or people who promote or do illegal things. Our society is already complicated as it is. Let us be good citizens and respect one another.
- No Violence or Inciting Violence: Inciting, encouraging, promoting or threatening violence, damage, or harm is prohibited on Attractr, as is content depicting graphic or gratuitous violence, including animal cruelty. Please don’t threaten to harm a person, a group of people, animals, or property. Do not distribute, post, send, or solicit content on the Site that glorifies, advocates, or promotes terrorism or violence, including in the pursuit of political, religious, ethnic, or ideological objectives.
- No Nudity, Sexually Explicit Content, or Sexualization of Minors: Attractr is not the place to send or solicit pornographic, indecent, obscene, objectionable or sexually explicit content. Nudity on Attractr is prohibited, including genitalia, fully-nude buttocks, and female nipples. For Creatrs, it’s their responsibility to set the right age restriction on their Listing to avoid inappropriate experience to under age audiences. Sexual stimulation or masturbation, with or without nudity, is also prohibited. The prohibition on nudity and sexual content applies to real, mimicked or implied activity, and includes digitally-created or manipulated content.
Sexualizing minors is strictly prohibited. Do not distribute, post, send, or solicit any sexually explicit content of minors, or any content that displays or promotes the physical abuse, neglect, endangerment, or psychological disparagement or harm of children.
- Do Not Violate Intellectual Property or Other Rights: Put simply: don’t use what doesn’t belong to you. When you submit content to Attractr, you are saying that you own that content or have the right to submit it (and we can use it). By using Attractr, you agree not to violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral rights, or other legal rights of anyone else when you use the Site. Nobody likes a copycat.
Attractr is a platform for inspiration. However, do not use the Creators Content to obtain information, ideas, performances, or any IP that belongs to Creators in order to copy and produce a similar show that our Creators are working on.