This is a draft during the test phase. The actual legal documents to be updated by the best launch.
1. Information You Provide Attractr
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, payment information, and benefits. The information of this type that we require you to provide differs depending on whether you create an account, become a creator, subscribe to membership or other offering, otherwise engage with a creator, and typically includes at least:
- first and last name/surname;
- email address;
- phone number;
- and/or county and state/province of residence.
You may also have the option to sign up for Attractr using a Facebook or Google account. We will ask for permission to access basic information from your Facebook or Google account, such as your userID, full name and email address. You can choose to stop sharing that information with us at any time by going to Facebook or Google to remove Attractr’s access to that account and your ability to use it to log in to Attractr. In order to use an account with one of these companies to sign up for Attractr, these companies may require you to share personal data with them, including information about your usage of Attractr.
You may also have the option to add more information to your public profile, such as a location, social media links, and an about section, which we store along with the other information that we collect.
A creator is someone who creates a Listing on Patreon to engage with audiences who search for, click Video, engage with, attend, or subscribe to Creator Content. To become a creator, you must create or be invited to a Show Page that describes a project that you are promoting, and a Live Room that offers membership. To receive payouts, you have to create an account with Stripe. You will also be required to provide your bank account information to process payouts. You must also provide us with additional information for tax purposes. Depending on your location and the type of creations that you create, you may have to provide Attractr some combination of the following:
- email address;
- phone number;
- first and last name/surname;
- social security number and/or employer identification number;
- country of citizenship;
- tax identification number and/or VAT number;
- date of birth;
- your nonprofit registration number, if you are a nonprofit business;
- bank account information;
- and/or copies of your ID card and proof of residency.
Attractr maintains a Data Processing Agreement governing how creators are permitted to process the information that is shared with them. We refer to this as the Creator Privacy Promise, which details a creator’s promise to protect the privacy of their members during and beyond their Attractr relationship. You can view the Creator Privacy Promise here.
4. Automatically Collected Information
We automatically receive information when you view Creator Content on or otherwise interact with Attractr, even if you have not created an account. For example, when you visit attract.live, view or interact with a Attractr embed on another website, sign into Attractr’s services, or view or interact with an email from Attractr, we may automatically receive information about you, including:
- your IP address;
- your approximate location (typically derived from your IP address);
- your browser and/or device type;
- your operating system; your language settings;
- the referring web page (including parameters contained therein);
- your mobile carrier;
- device information (including device and application IDs);
- your search terms (including those not submitted as queries);
- the links you click;
- the pages you visit/the creations you load or request;
- session length, dwell time, and duration of media experiences (including view time);
6. How We Use Information
- verify your identity to comply with industry requirements, self-regulatory guidelines, and Canada, Quebec, and international laws;
- enable you to sign in to your account;
- enable you to subscribe to creators and/or purchase subscriptions on Attractr;
- process payments and payouts;
- apply VAT and/or sales tax;
- deliver membership benefits;
- send you messages and notifications, including push notifications, email, and SMS/MMS as controlled by your notification preferences;
- provide you with information about Attractr, Attractr features, and your memberships and offerings on Attractr;
- provide you with customer support and reply to your questions;
- promote your Attractr account and/or creator Listing for greater discoverability;
- personalize the Attractr experience, including recommending creators to patrons;
- market Attractr features and services to you or to audiences similar to you, as controlled by your marketing preferences;
- organize and tailor in-person and online events;
- understand and analyze how you use the service;
- conduct research and development to improve Attractr and develop our products and their features;
- prevent fraud, abuse, and illegal activities on Attractr, including using automated processing and manual review;
7. Information Shared with Creators
By subscribing, purchasing a membership or support on Attractr that is offered by a creator, or otherwise engaging with or becoming an audience of a creator, you agree to share personal data with that creator including:
- your full name in your Attractr profile;
- your email address;
- your phone number;
- your location (country and city)
- your other Attractr profile information, including your avatar image;
- all information about your membership, including amount and start date;
- and some aggregated data about how you use Attractr, including analytics like Live Room attendance frequency, Video views, and/or social post engagement.
8. Information Shared with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible or otherwise shared with members of the public:
- Aggregated and otherwise non-personal data for business development purpose only.
- Comments and reviews.
- Profile information including your profile picture.
- the creators you support;
- the Video you’ve liked;
- and the total number of comments & reviews you’ve made or received.
- your Attractr profile, including your user name, profile picture, social media accounts you’ve linked, location information you’ve added and, Listing you’ve created, Video you uploaded, and the total number of comments you’ve made;
- All Listing (unless it’s closed), including a description of Show, Video you uploaded, descriptions of your membership tiers, the titles of all of your Live Room timeslots.